Wednesday, 05 November 2008

day 10 GS 2.0


Hey Shredders,

I am still in Berlin, the Blogger-picture-upload didn't work but I took the picture and received a looooooooooooooooooooooong email from Blogger explaining what I might do to fix the problem!

I will read that as soon as possible and upload all my pics of the last 2 days.
It is really a pain and I hope that Adam takes this as "correct accountability" if I upload the pics when I can. I took them and blogged in time.


I ran today, 5 km, 60 push-ups and a hell of a work-load with clients.

Take massive action,

Juli

6 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

It's wonderful how you still workout despite your hectic work and travel schedule. Good job, Juli!

Looking forward to seeing your smiling face again. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules! Jut wanted to say hi!

Danny said...

Hey juli

Good to see that your still doing your best while on that busy scedule of yours.

Shred on
Danny

angie nicholas said...

your doing great juli hope your photo problem is fixed soon angie

Ron said...

The most important thing is that you still get your workouts in. Hope your nutrition wasn't bad either. Still I admire your determination even in your busy schedule.

We're missing you and your freezing cold pictures already :D Hope you upload problems get fixed soon.

Anonymous said...

Juli,
You are an inspiration.