Saturday, 01 November 2008

Day 6 of GS 2.0


Hey Shredders,

a long day on which I worked a lot (yea, also on Saturdays). I went for a short run in the mornings, weight-training (my second weight-training) and took a long nap in the afternoon. Coffee with friends.

Today was a public holiday in Germany, All Saints or as we say: Allerheiligen. The day on which the catholics celebrate the memory of their deceased relatives.
I am not a catholic but I lit a candle for my Dad and my grand-parents, it burned the whole day on my desk.

Enjoy your Sunday and
take massive action.


Juli

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Sounds like a lovely day - nap and coffee with friends. Enjoy Sunday too!

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, Juli time to get ready for another week, I hope it will be a good one. Keep shredding.