Friday, 07 November 2008

Day 11 G2 2.0


hey shredders, i am blogging from my cell-phone on my way to stockholm.thank you all for so much support & help,i am blessed to be a shredder. I did 30 minutes of HIIT,20 minutes of stretching.My nutrition is getting better...but blogger hates me,i cannot log in my daily pictures!Maybe the 'system' read in one of my posts that i will move to wordpress very soon. No matter what,i took the pictures & will add them as soon as possible.It is weekend,i am dancing like Snoopy because of that. Take massive action and smile, Juli

2 comments:

angie nicholas said...

have a good weekend and hope that blogger fixes the problem soon Angie

Marbella said...

Hope you have a fabulous weekend too. I don´t particularly like blogger either. Right now can´t use the spelling key, and love to use that. Waiting for the right moment guess. Take care and have a wonderful 2 days off. Love your workouts!
Lynda