Monday, 25 August 2008

Off the couch...and off the records. Day 1

Hey to everyone,

my first day after I was really sick and mostly in bed with a bad sinusitis and a rattling cough; now I am back and happy to start again. I missed you and beeing in the Shredder-sphere.

I revamped my program a bit and think I will be back on track within the 14 days, the penicillin weakened me a bit.

Yesterday would have been my triathlon, I am a bit sad that I couldn't take part in it but there will be new ones, better ones and nicer ones for me soon.

Today I ran 5 km, did HIIT and a special core-training to strength runner's muscles because my next mid-goal is now to run 10 km under 50 minutes.

:-)

Run hard,

Juli

12 comments:

Ron said...

Welcome back, Juli! Glad you're back to training again.

KaliLilla.com said...

Glad your feeling better. You will be ready for the next triathalon in no time! :)

p.s. Love your mission statement.

Alex HK said...

Hi Juli, welcome back, and thanks for your warm welcome to the Shredder sphere.

jk said...

I like your attitude, keep moving forward. The journey is what's important!

Debbie said...

I think I have what you're get getting over. 50 minutes for a 10k is commendable! I'm just under that for a 5k!

Anonymous said...

Hi juli! No worries...you'll be able to find another triathlon soon! :) Glad you are back!

juli gets happy said...

Thank you, Ron, I am happy to be back.

juli gets happy said...

Hey Lilla, thank you for your comment and your "p.s.", it means a lot to me.

juli gets happy said...

Hey Alex, cool to have you here! Welcome again.

juli gets happy said...

Hey JK, so true,it is the journey that matters.

juli gets happy said...

Hey Debbie, I hope you will feel better soon and enjoy your holiday.

juli gets happy said...

Hey Shari, I missed you Shredders, ;-D.