Saturday, 02 August 2008

Off the Couch...Day 19

Hello to all of you,

today was a nice relaxed day, I went a bit shopping for our holiday which is going to start tomorrow and exchanged tomorrows cycle-training with today's run:

I went for a 1200m swim and 60 km of cycling. ...the weather-forecast for the next week is terrible and we expect lots of rain, so I thought it would be good to get the cycling in.

Running is always nice and I know I will catch up with the running-plan.

I read again through all of your messages and I can just tell you that all your kind and inspiring comments fire me up to heights which I never thought I could reach.
Thank you to you all.

My accountability was 80 % as I slept too long today to get a private, business project in and my nutrition is still not on the level where it should be.
The business-travels eat me up a bit; I wonder how Debbie can travel with 2 laptops (do you havea little donkey to carry all that stuff, ;-))) and Michael with long, tiring flights over the U.S.A. I admire you two.
My flights here in Europe take normally not longer than 2 hours, train-trips can be longer but in the train one can move, walk and work a bit.

Enjoy your Sunday and know that
I will be back tomorrow.

Juli

P.S.: I read today a quote which reminded me directly of the Shredders:

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
Henry Ford

Thank you for bringing out the best in me..better.

8 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Enjoy your Sunday too! And your upcoming Holiday - you deserve a break. Hope you are going somewhere fun and relaxing. :)

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, I hope you get some much deserved rest and relaxation.

Ron said...

Hi Juli. Looks like you could be doing a triathlon soon!

Anonymous said...

Get some rest and enjoy your holiday! Thanks for all your encouraging words.

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your encouraging comments. Means a lot. Enjoy the holiday.

Shred on!

Michael said...

Enjoy your holiday, Juli. It is well-deserved.

Aia said...

Hi Juli,
I love your blog. Thanks
~Aia

Michael said...

Juli, where'd you go? No posts in a few days worries me.