Thursday, 28 August 2008

Off the Couch...Day 3 -back to the daily routine-

Hello Shredders,

last night I came home very late, was too tired to write into my blog, log my day and visit all the other Shredder's blogs. This is what I will do just now.

Yesterday I walked about 12 km with a client, my stomach was a bit upset and I think this might count as well..walking is very nice and refreshing.

I did 80 push-ups (not in a row, ;-) ), did some "core-training" and had lots of daily issues.

I will be back later,

Juli

4 comments:

jk said...

"daily issues"

I hear ya there

Alex HK said...

Hi Juli! Every little bit counts and you still made great progress with your walk and your push-ups!

Marbella said...

So great to have you back Juli...hope you´re feeling better now after that tremendous walk. Rest up for Sunday´s Human Race 10K.
Lynda

Buffedstuff said...

Juli we are glad you are back,get well soon.