Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Off the Couch...Day 2...Regaining strength

Hey everybody,

I had a good day: stretching, HIIT, 7 km of a easy jog. And I did 120 push-ups (I joined Danny's push-up-challengehttp://phisiqueimprovemt.blogspot.com/2008/08/challenges-chart.html ). Danny and Larry will do a total of 3000 push-ups, I will do 2000 over a period of 20 days. I am a girl and want to hold a pen the following day, ;-).

Danny even designed a cool log-chart for this challenge, thank you Danny for organising all this, I like your chart a lot!

I could not log my today's and yesterday's kilometers into this month's NIKE+-Challenge ,the battery is empty. I will ask someone to fix the little thingies for me tomorrow...strange, it didn't last very long, but even Shari had problems recently.

Many shredders are very much in love with smoothies and have them as a main energy-recourse. I love to have them for breakfast, some with self-picked blackcurrants or blueberries, berries which I picked in the Swedish forests and frosted them afterwards for exactly this treat.

Bec and Lilla offered so delicious recipes that I have to try them, and Lynda's spinach-banana-version sounded just delicious! I have to try that soon!

Tomorrow I have to use my new-designed accountability-chart I am just a bit too lazy to finish it completely and use it...it is just too late and I am tired...

I will be back tomorrow,

run hard,

Juli


P.S.: It is so good to be back.

6 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Stretching, HIIT, 7 km jog and push-ups?!? I would say you've regained your strength! Can I have some? LOL.
So glad to hear you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hey Juli,
Glad your back!

You are such a warrior. Shred on!

Alex HK said...

A warrior indeed. I can barely do 26 pushups and I am a guy!

dougal said...

Sorry you've not been well girl, a sinus headache is about the most painful thing you can have. Looks like it didn't hurt your fitness much...you climbed straight back into the saddle at full speed. Good on you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules...doesn't sound like you are a sissy girl! In fact, I think you're pretty tough! I don't think I could do half of what you do! Woohoo!! The girl is hot!

Danny said...

very good woorkout juli. Looks like youve recovered plenty. Good to have you back.
Shred on, juli :)