Wednesday, 03 September 2008

Back...

Hello everybody,

I am back...my infection returned and I was in bed a couple of days, needed to take penicillin a second time. I felt bad for not blogging but was so frustrated about things not going well in my life. Today I am back and tomorrow I will be logged in in the Shredder's running community...and Shredding itself.

Thank you for all your uplifting comments.

For Danny:

I did on Sunday 150 push-ups on Monday 200 and today already as well. My arms are like vanilla-pudding now,

I will be back,

Juli

11 comments:

Ron said...

Welcome back, Juli! Hopefully that flu bug is truly gone. Take your time building up your strength again and you'll come back even stronger than before.

Danny said...

Hey juli.

I was getting cincerned about you not bloging the last 5 days.
Good to have you back.
You should rest it out as long as you feel the sickness.
It seems, its something that returns to you, if you dont look out.

To the pushups, WOW is all i can say, lol.
Good job, really!

KaliLilla.com said...

I was wondering where you were. Glad to hear you've finally kicked that infection. Now Juli will be running wild again!

Anonymous said...

Just take care of yourself Juli! We're always here, waiting for ya!

Marbella said...

Great to have news from you and see that you are much better. The important things is to take it slow and easy and GET WELL.

Thinking of you,
Lynda

Tearose said...

Hey Juli sorry to hear you got sick, glad your on the mend, nice going on those push-ups girl!

Alex HK said...

I Juli, welcome back and hope you recover well. Sometimes it's more important to properly rest than jumping back on things without being fully recovered. There is no need to feel bad about things!

Buffedstuff said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Hope you are better and back at it. Miss your posts and encouraging commentary.

Take Care.

Danny said...

Yeah i agree with larry. Hope your alright. If its the bug again, then take a few weeks off. If your not healthy, your results will suffer...
Shred on! / Rest!

Michael said...

Hope you're feeling better. That's a ton of pushups!