Friday, 19 September 2008

I was in Berlin, was the last 2 days every day an hour on a stationary-bike becasue I came too late to the hotel to run outside. Today I added 80 push-ups a swell.

Back to Hamburg and busy with a new training- program which will start tomorrow.

Hope you are all well,

I will be back tomorrow,

Juli

P.S.:Regular running slows the effects of aging, according to a new study from the Stanford University School of Medicine that tracked 500 older runners for more than 20 years.
:-D

5 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

I need to start regular running again. I'm aging! ;D

Marbella said...

Hey, am with Lilla in that I too better start running and FAST. To heck with walking...need to run! Hope you have a great weekend.
Lynda

Debbie said...

I think regular exercise of almost any kind will slow the aging process. We're all on the right track!

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, I hope you enjoy your new program....have a great week

Marbella said...

Juli, I got onto your challenge, but it´s CRAZY. I have not run 66 miles in one day. What to do? I walked about 6 miles today, so it´s not doing well. Maybe I might just quit it, and get back on again...any ideas?
Lylnda