Monday, 22 September 2008

1111 km until New Years's Eve





A new plan is revamped. Something new and exciting.
I thought a lot about myself, I needed to change a lot and wanted to go public with my new project: 1111 km until New Years's Eve.

This project is going along with REAL shredding and approaching several goals.

I have difficulties to get into Lilla's competition which makes me kind of sad but I think it might be my profile-name in te NIKE-+challenge, it is juli__ (with 2 _ behind my screen-name).

Tomorrow I will tell you more about my plan, will show you my accountability-chart and share my thoughts with you.

I am happy to be here with you and will jump into bed now, it was such a long and draining day.

I will be back tomorrow,

Juli

P.S.: Can someone please tell me what I must do to publish the actual stats of the NIKE+ challenge in my profile? I tried so often to paste the NIKE+-link into my gadget-window but the URL was just not accepted. Maybe I am too blonde.

11 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

hi Juli!

I sent you another invite. I must have missed the second _ underscore. Sorry about that.:( Please lmk if you don't get the invitation.

For the sidebar, did you paste the stat code into a "Configure HTML/JavaScript" box? That's how I got it on my blog.

Your new plan sounds exciting!!

Mike Groom said...

1111kms is some distance! Good for you!

Marbella said...

I can tell you that I AM TOO BLONDE to help you out with that NIKE+ stuff. Why don´t you change your name and dot, dot. Do something like JULISGOINGWILD. Love your new plan. How are you figuring it? So many kms a day? Sounds like a great idea. Maybe I could do something like that too. But in a smaller amount as am such a turtle. Can´t wait to hear your new plan. So proud of you!!
Lynda

Michael said...

Great job, Juli!

Marbella said...

I tried to join you and couldn´t find your challenge online. Is it a personal one? Or public one? Wishing you well and much success.
Hugs,
LYnda

angie nicholas said...

sounds like a good challenge can't wait to here more details. 1111 km is a lot of ground to cover. Thanks for always commenting on my blog Angie

Buffedstuff said...

Sounds mysterious and challenging can't wait to see the new plan unveiled.

Marbella said...

Hi Juli,
I just now canceled being in your challenge, cause it was all crazy. Today it had me with 81 km....I do it in miles, so guess it can´t handle it. Will check up on you tho and see how you´re doing. Hope all ´s OK there with you. Have a super-duper weekend!
Lynda

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli! Can't wait to hear what you have in store! Get some sleep!

Marbella said...

Hi Juli,
I rejoined your challenge and will see how it goes again. Would love to walk with you guys....hope all´s well there with you.
Lynda

Anonymous said...

HI Juli! wanted to let you know that i so appreciate your dropping by my blog and offering such great, encouraging comments! I have been slacking off in the comments lately. too much going on sometimes to get around to post comments on everyone's blogs. do know that i am reading and following along with you.
you have set a great goal and know you will reach it!