Thursday, 02 October 2008

Massive Mission Day 1 Planning

Hello Shredders,

today was my first day of my new mission. The first day was only filled with lots of planning and calculating and I am confident with the results.

As I was very happy with the outcome of my first mission and I really jumped off the couch.

In the meantime, real-time issues grabbed me a lot, I thought about my busy life in general, talked a lot to friends and family and found out what I want and what I need to change.

Life is good but it needs some massive changes to be even better.

My goals are still the same and I want to reach MOST of them by 24th of December to sit happy and smiling “under the Christmas-tree” in South Africa and think of all of you.


Here they are:

By the December, 24th

I have a body which I love! YES!!!
I blog with pictures (which I will start someday during my mission…I am so shy, ;-).
I have finished my major business-project (Code-name BP)
I run the 10 kms under 50 minutes.
I follow my little private project (Code-name PP) daily.
I will finish my running-distance-goal: 1111 km by New Year’s Eve even one week earlier.
I participated in Lilla's running-challenge at NIKE-+ "3 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS" (Thank you Lilla for organising all these challenges!)
I did at least 100 push-ups every day (Thank you Danny for this fantastic challenge!)
I visited the other Shredder's-blogs as much as I could and learned as much as possible from them.


Caroline Myss said in one of her books and courses “Accountability and self-esteem work together”. Adam, I agree and I am happy that I was and am lucky to experience it here with all of you.


I will not publish my training-plan here, I will just fill in the little and very simple accountability-chart which I designed for myself.


I am happy to be back and here,
talk you tomorrow. Massive action today!

Juli


P.S.: As I remember Adam's words that big goals require massive action, I name my new mission the MASSIVE MISSION.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your fabulous plan!

Adam Waters said...

What an awesome Mission Juli, it sure is massive! WIth your proven dedication I'm sure you'll achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Shred massive!

Marbella said...

Hi Juli,
Loved reading all your *wish list*, and love your Massive Mission now beginning. Will be checking up often to see how it´s going. You have so many good ideas and your goal will be wonderful when you get there. Glad to have you on the challenges with us. Take care. Glad you are so focused.
Lynda

KaliLilla.com said...

Love the Massive Mission! You can do it!
What brings you to South Africa on Christmas?

Anonymous said...

Massive missions require massive action! you can do it! will be here to cheer you on!!
thanks for your continued encouragement and support! means so much to me!

Mike Groom said...

Juli, I will be shredding along with you! Great set of goals there. You will be celebrating Christmas in style!

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

Ron said...

Those are great goals, especially the Christmas Tree Smile :)

We'll be following your progress to make sure you get there!

Buffedstuff said...

a awesome plan for a awesome lady make it happen :) You can do it.