Monday, 27 October 2008

Day 1 of 14 Group-Shred


Hello Shredders,

I came home 22.20 h at night, very tired because I needed to get up early. Actually I wanted to jump into bed but remembered the start of Adam Water's (www.rtp-blog2.com) call to the group-shred 2.0 which I wouldn't want to miss.

So I got my running-shoes on, put on a hat against the wind and cold and long, unsexy, winter-underwear (YES! it is 3 degrees cold with rain and an unpleasant wind!...from the front of course!) to go for a short 30 minutes run.

I did 100 push-ups and took my first picture...a bad one, I apologise...but that leaves lots of room for improvement.

Nutrition was okay today.

Take massive action,

Juli


P.S.: By the end of the group shred I will move to wordpress.com, blogger is annoying, and will present a shredder-friendly blog with proper links.

7 comments:

Marbella said...

Hey! Love seeing that photo. So great to have you with us in the shred, and love seeing you. Now can see you every day! Take care in all that cold. Is supposed to be much colder here in Madrid tomorrow too. Will walk outside anyway.
Lynda

KaliLilla.com said...

Running at 22.20 at night - now that's dedication! I need to ramp up my game. Great job! So glad to "see you" each day and be RTP shredding teammates. :)

Anonymous said...

There is something about being in a group shred that makes you "want" to go out late at night and get some shredding in!
So glad to see you as a "ray of light!!!" will be glad to see you everyday! do get some rest!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli, it is great to "see" you! It looks freezing cold over there! Take care and shred hard!
Adam

Otter Christy said...

JULI! You look so cute in your photo. You are so dedicated to run in the cold and so late at night. I'm so glad I'll be on this group shred with you. You're so much fun. Keep running wild. :)

Ron said...

Great dedication running in that cold, Juli! You really run do wild :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli! Love your pic today! I joined the challenge, but a day late :( Gonna do it with you all anyway!