Wednesday, 15 October 2008

MASSIVE MISSION Day 12 of 84

Dear Shredders,

thank you for your comments yesterday, thank you Suzette, Lilla, Debbie, Adam, Ron, Jay for your warm and meaningful words, I read them today when I was at the office and I shed a tear, all of you give me so much energy, all of you inspire me so much.

(When it comes to energy please hopp to LYNDA'S blog today, she is a wellness-spa and power-station when it comes to inspiration and energy.)


Today was a medium-well day: I ate okay, did HIIT on a stationary-bike, 100 push-ups and 100 dips and cannot wait to get Tom Venuto's new book and ADAMS book: I cannot wait to buy it, to hopefully download it from the internet and read it while sitting on my grey couch! Adam, I am not as patient as I would like to be!

Tomorrow I am off to Oslo for business but will run before I catch the plane, so I better go to bed now, it will be a short night.

Hugs to you all, take massive action!

Love,

Juli

4 comments:

angie nicholas said...

sounds like your doing well. wish I could say the same back on track tomorrow. have a good end to the week. and thank you so much for your support means the world to me. Angie

KaliLilla.com said...

You inspire us as well! Safe travels.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Oslo! After readng your post from yesterday, i think I appreciate my attorney more. :) Hope all is well, and ditto lilla's post. You inspire!

Marbella said...

Thank you for the shout out in your blog today. Just wish I could run as well and as fast as you. Now YOU are the one I want to copy. I want to do those 100 pushups that you do too. Have a good trip and take care. Must be cold in Oslo....
Hugs,
Lynda