Tuesday, 14 October 2008

MASSIVE MISSION Day 11 of 84

Hello Shredders,

it was a hectic day, very hectic, my clients are over-sensitive...I am an attorney and deal with international business- and employment-matters, my clients are simply afraid with all that what is happening in the "financial" areas all over the world. I understand that but everybody needs everywhere some extra attention to feel well and appreciated. I try to prvide it. Nevertheless,today, the last days, it wore me literally out. I am simply tired.

I did HIIT and 100 push-ups and 100 crunches today, my nutrition was bad...I feel that I am getting thinner which is in my case not good, I am 1,63 (5 feet 4) and bring at the moment 50 kilograms on the scale...I will make up my mind about the nutrition-area...To think loudly: I am also thinking about working with Carlos d.J., wonder if he is interested in acceptings me, if he still has time for a girl in Europe.

Hugs to you all,
I am off to bed and am happy to be part of the Shredders,

Juli

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the life of an attorney does seem so stressful, not matter what area you are in. the stress indeed must wear you out!
keep on running! you do many pushups! nutrition does seem so hard when we are stressed! keep at it..we will get there!

Debbie said...

Hi Juli, I did not know you are an attorney - a stressful job indeed!

KaliLilla.com said...

Hope things settle down for you soon, Juli. Maybe on the weekend you will be able to get some much deserved rest & relaxation.

Maybe more weightlifting and less cardio so you don't lose too much weight but put on more muscle? I dunno. Just a guess. Wish I had the answer.

Adam Waters said...

Wow, that does sound mega-stressful Juli given all that is going on right now. Thank God for exercise and endorphins to keep us on track!

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli, thanks for welcomming me on my blog - I hope your stress will wear off and you'll be able to put on a few kilos - wish I could send you some of mine ;^)
Jay...

Ron said...

Wow, if you support your clients half as much as you do us Shredders, then your clients are blessed! Do take care of yourself too!

Marbella said...

Just now read about all you are doing. Take care. You and I are about the same height, but I weigh more than you...in fact, would ADORE weighing only 50 kilos. What you need to do is feel good at your weight. Take care...
Lynda

Marbella said...

Juli,
Do you have my email? Email me if you do.....
Lynda