Thursday, 30 October 2008

Day 4 of GS 2.0


Hello Shredders,

it was a full and long day and I jumped like a squirrel from here to there and back. Maybe you all know these days.

But I feel that I cannot wait in the evening to get to my computer, read all your motivating and loving comments on my blog and get to know what happened in your lives. You all mean so much to me and as Lynda said, it is a kind of "the other family".

Have a look today at Shari' blog, she spoke to Carlos and tells us in her post what happened with her and her planning for shredding and her missions.http://becomefitatfifty.blogspot.com/2008/10/day-4-shredder-challenge.html
I just love this post and printed it.

Adam is taking with his daily blogs and coments so very good care of us that it is almost unbelievable, the doctors should prescribe www.rtp-blog2.com as a medicine!

It was a long day, I ran this morning (2 degrees Celsius!!! see picture) and did 100 push-ups.
Tonight it was raining and the streets were already too slippery and I decided that it would have been not exactly too clever to go out for a second short run so I decided to cancel it.

Take massive action in earthquake-intensity (à la Adam).

Juli


P.S.:A candle loses nothing if it lights another candle to burn.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Juli, love seeing the new photos of you!

KaliLilla.com said...

2 degrees Celsius!?! Now THAT'S earthquake intensity! Great job!

Mike Groom said...

That's absolutely freezing. That's dedication!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's cold - but that's what it's like in northern Europe in the winter. Pretty soon we'll go below zero. (I live approximately 289 kilometers (179 miles) north of Hamburg)...!
Keep on running, Juli - and keep the warmth in... ;^)

Buffedstuff said...

Talk about freezing yikes, you have the heart of a champion, run on and keep up the awesome job.

Anonymous said...

You are a true running warrior, Juli! thanks for all your support! Keep on runnin'!
stay warm!!

Otter Christy said...

Juli your enthusiasm is infectious. It's so great having you on the shredder team. 100 push-ups. Holy smokes!!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

LOOK how blue your eyes are in that pic!

you European's are crazy people! you must not get enough sun....LOL!! Just teasing :)

Thanks for the nice words about my post. I really feel on track and remotivated.