Sunday, 05 October 2008

Massive Mission Day 3 of 84

Hello everyone,

I had a relaxed weekend/Sunday, I hope all of you as well.

We went for a walk in th rain, chatted a lot, sat for long time at the breakfast-tabe and pondered over things.

las night we went out to a friends' palce, very nice and warm people and they cooked just great for us. Persian food and I had far too much and some of the forbidden things like chocolate. I also had two small glasses of champagne. I don't like alcohol very much but champagne is something I can't resist somtimes.

Tonight I worked a bit from home.



I will be back tomorrow, take massive action!

Juli

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Sounds like you two had a lovely cozy Sunday.
Tomorrow I will take massive action along with you! :)

angie nicholas said...

sounds like a good relaxing Sunday. I had a good day as well. Take care and thanks for always commenting on my blog. Have a great week Angie