Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Day 2 of Group Shred


Hello Shredders,

first of all: Thank you so much for your yesterday's comments! They gave me such a boost to get up this morning at 5.30 and run in the cold (2 degrees Celsius = 35 degrees Fahrenheit). Why is it winter already! It is supposed to be fall!

I got up this morning and started my day very tired but motivated with HIIT, tonight I did 100 push-ups when I returned home followed by 15 minutes of stretching.

I reformulated some goals and re-read all of them. What I found out was that I can reach one of my business-goals within the next 13 days and that fires me up. On the other hand, as all of you Group-Shred-Participants mentioned already: This kick-start is just fantastic. I was a bit fallen off the wagon and I am so happy to have this mission and all of you and Adam (www.rtp-blog2.com)to get going again and to shred on and hard.

Massive action is the name of the mission!

So from tomorrow on I will do a HIIT in the mornings and a smaller run in the evenings, tomorrow I will do my first serious weight-training and I read Ron's log (http://ronfitlog.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/day-107-importance-of-meal-preparation/)very carefully to know that I have to plan my food and nutrition better.
I also stocked up with groceries and set up a small eating-plan.

Baby-steps when it comes to nutrition and weight-training but "Rome wasn't built in a day".

Today's picture shows me after my morning-run in the cold (06.15 a.m., even the birds were still in their pyjamas), my nose is still frozen.

Take massive action,

Juli

5 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Juli, you are AMAZING! I need to get off my butt and run despite the cold, time or weather. You inspire me. Tomorrow, nothing stops my scheduled runs for the next 14 days!

p.s. You look GREAT! Love seeing your smile. :D

Danny said...

How often do you buy new running shoes? You should be going through them pretty quickly judgeing by the ammount of running you do!

Danny

Mike Groom said...

Juli, you are a very inspiring person. You've got so much energy and you give a lot to the shredder family. We are very lucky to have you among us.

Anonymous said...

Too bad they don't make little sweaters for our noses! It was about 35 this morning here also...Fall done came and went! (I don't really talk like that--just being silly!)

Marbella said...

Hey Juli...great seeing you after your run. You are now out official RUNNING QUEEN, and furthermore, the BRAVEST one too. It was 4ÂșC here today, and boy I didn´t get out to run. Was windy and all I could think was *how cold*. You are so brave, and we all admire you so much. Such a cute photo! Love getting to see you.
Lynda