Friday, 10 October 2008

Massive Mission Day 7 of 84

Hello Shredders,

sorry for not blogging in the last 2 days, my life is very hectic at the moment and I have so much to do that I hardly know where to start.

I am still in a hotel in Baden Baden (cute, historical town in the heart of the Black Forest in the South of Germany) to work here tomorrow morning because my client could not find another appointment with me...I will be happy to be back tomorrow.

My laptop doesn't offer my "small accountability-chart" but I did well today. I got 2short runs in today and I must confess: I am back. :-)! I will update the statistics tomorrow when I will be back home.

I can't wait to try my Cardiocoach7-program tomorrow, the nice gift which I got from Lynda's special pal Sean O'Malley. He wrote me a very kind and motivating, personal Email which I appreciated a lot. Thank you Lynda for introducing us to him!

Here in the Shredder-Sphere many of you speak about stepping out of your own comfort-zone. This is the picture which I carry with me in my diary... :-).

Enjoy your weekend, do something brave and take massive action.

Juli


3 comments:

Ron said...

That picture is great!

KaliLilla.com said...

Looking forward to hearing how you like Cardio Coach.

Cute picture!

Unknown said...

I love that encouraging and challenging post Juli...hey, you worked out...it isn't so much about the amount of time, but the heart you put into your workouts.