Monday, 15 September 2008

Thoughts over Sunday...

Hey everybody,

I had a relaxed weekend and didn't stress out too much about sport and food and whatever. (I just did a couple of push-ups to contribute to Danny's push-up challenge)

I needed to rethink my life, my stress, my job, my goals, private life and yesterday, the last Sunday, was a perfect day to think and just be creative about it.

we went out for a walk, 2 hours in the forest, and found many mushrooms which we are drying now or had for dinner.

I went out later in the afternoon again for a short trip on my bicycle and came back to sit cosy on the couch, drink tea and chat...about that what I have to change in my hectic life. It was a good day.

Running is a kind of a stress remedy, so I will run today. ;-) and do some crunches, push-ups and dips.

I hope you all had a nice weekend as well,
I will be back tomorrow,

Juli

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, Sounds like you had a great Day. Be at ease.

angie nicholas said...

sounds like a good day. thanks for stopping by my blog and the support Angie have a great week.

Buffedstuff said...

yes, we all need time to reflect have a great week.

Alex HK said...

Sounds like a cozy weekend. It's getting cold again on the old continent!

Marbella said...

Wonderful that you took the time to stop and think. We all could do with some of that. Have missed you on the August Challenge. Know you could have blown us all away. Best of luck in figuring out what to do with your life goals....
Lynda