Friday, 25 July 2008

Milestone Day ...Off the Couch Day 11

Today was a milestone-day for me, soemthing very emotional and encouraging, cheering up happened:

Adam Waters, the master of accountability, THE example for body and mind transformation and a fantastic inspiration himself, spoke today in his own blog about my goal to finish the Nike + - Shredder Challenge "From Fat to PHAT IV" with more than 300 km.

You can check it out here:http://rtpblog2.wordpress.com/2008/07/24/day-624-juli-is-running-wild/

Adam's blog post touched me very much and it fires me up even more to live up to my own expectations:

I experience more and more what Adam talks about -> POSITIVE PRESSURE.

Since a little bit longer than 3 weeks I am into daily blogging and I can feel the effects it is showing on me and to me.
Daily blogging and daily accountability takes you easier to your goals, former unthinkable, undreamable dreams can become reality, step by step, sometimes baby-step by baby-step but it takes you further to your goals.

My general well-feeling-level is increasing, I am feeling better and better by being part of this wonderful circle of people who also follow a dream and give their daily best to get there and make it reality. I am thankful for all my new online-friends around the world who carry me literally on a wave which pushes me further and faster to my goals. Hugs and smiles to all of you.

After logging my daily kilometres into the Nikeplus.com-page I can see that I need to run about 85 kilometers (about 52 miles) within the next 6 days to reach my goal. I am looking very much forward to run so, :-).

After a day with meetings back to back and this most wonderful emotional milestone I feel extremely happy and still dance a bit like Snoopy.
After all, the day was 90 % according to my plans...my nutrition was the opposite of spot on.

Tomorrow is a new day, I am very tired and

I will be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

52 miles, piece of cake for you...no problem. I had to laugh at the dance like snoopy comment. you are so funny. Adam's praise was well deserved by you. Get some rest, and hope you have a great weekend too!

Jeremy said...

meredith is absolutely right,

52 miles, pshh

you laugh at that !

There is no doubt in my mind that you'll succeed.

Shred on !

--Jay

dougal said...

You deserve everything that Adam said, you are a "superstar" and I'm proud to know you.

Jonathan Childress said...

Way to be! It keeps getting better too!
JC

Michael said...

Juli, you are an inspiration. I, like Dougal, am proud to know you. You are one incredible person.