Monday, 14 July 2008

Wake Up Mission Day 14 of 14

I finished my missionm my wake Up Mission, which was a baby-mission, but I did.

I wanted to get "back on track", see if I can still do it ...and I can. I ran every day and followed my plan strictly. Thank you to all the Shredders, Adam, the master-shredder and all fantastic members of the Shredder Council. You made me stick to my plan!

I smiled this morning all over my face, did twice 45 minutes of stretching and have to announce my new mission which starts tomorrow:

"Off the couch...it is for the dog" (Thank you, Dougal.)

1. I have a very active, "jumping", vivid body which (I think) is beautiful and which I love.

2. My body-fat was reduced from 19 % to 13/14 % (50 kg/ 163 cm), I am strong.

3. I am happy.

4. I run 10 km in 44 mins or less. I run a half-marathon in 1 hour and 40 minutes or less. (Milestone: Finishing a short Triathlon in Stockholm on the 24th August, 2008)

5. I finish my business-project 1 and 2.

6. I am a loving and kind person.


I cannot wait to start tomorrow,

and I will be back.

Juli

16 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Congratulations on the completion of your Wake Up Mission. It's such a great idea. You're doing amazing and reminding me of the importance of s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g. I'm so glad you're in the shreddersphere. You're happy positive energy is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Julie,
You certainly are awake! Good job on completeing your mission. ONWARD!

KaliLilla.com said...

WooHoo - Congrats Juli! I like your new mission. I agree with Christy - you are such a positive, wonderful addition to the Sphere!

Mike Groom said...

Juli, great to see you "Wake Up" mission finished. You are an asset to the group and I have no doubt you will fast-track to the Council!

Buffedstuff said...

Well, good for you, bravo keep giving it your best.

Michael said...

Juli, you have #6 down already if you ask me. In my opinion, based on your comments to me and others that I've read, you are already a very loving and kind person.

Congrats on completing your wake up mission and good luck to you on the "Off the couch...it is for the dog" mission. I'm going to help push you along!

Marbella said...

Hi Juli....you are just doing so wonderful, and the best part is your happy, positive, loving attitude. That´s worth so much and so few have it. We love having you with us in the Shredder´s World. I can´t believe that you can run so far and so fast. It takes me hours to do what you do in minutes. Hard for a turtle tho do become a hare....
Lynda

Andrew said...

Fantastic Julie, can't wait to see your running progress, I am hoping that mine too will get much better now with the extra mileage that I am doing.

Take care...

juli gets happy said...

Thank you, Christy, for your sweet compliment, I love it to be here with all of you Shredders and especially you are such a positive person with loads of positive energy that I love to be around here. Sending you a big smile.

juli gets happy said...

Larry, thank you, hahaha, yes, I am awake now, ;-D.

juli gets happy said...

Lilla, I am dancing like Snoopy reading your fantastic comment, Thank you! I am very happy that you accepted the life-challenge to finish a marathon.!!!

juli gets happy said...

Mike, thank you for your comment, I aapreciate your words a lot and learned so much from you already...

:-D

juli gets happy said...

Hey buffedstuff,

all of you are such an isnpiration to me!!! Thank you for your kind words.

juli gets happy said...

Wow, Michael, thank you for your assictance to finish my following, loooooong mission.

It is so great to have you around, know you and learning form you and your experience day by day,

I am so gratefull.

juli gets happy said...

Dear Lynda,

you are a hare, one who looks a bit longer at the flowers next to the path! You are doing so GREAT!
...do you remeber Aesop's fable of the turtle and the hare? The turtle won in the end...

Thank you for your sweet words, it is a very warm feeling to be around here and have so kindm nice and positive people like you around.

juli gets happy said...

Hey Andrewm you are doing fantastic, we will cheer you on...

Thank you for your compliment!

:-)