Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Off the Couch...Day 8

Thank you so much for all your sweet messages and encouraging me so much, thank you, Christy, for even mentioning my little log-book in your blog.

I read most of the blogs and will comment tomorrow again, tonight I am just too tired write on your comment-boards and the Internet-line on this airport is snail-slow...I could send a letter to all of you, it would be faster.

Tonight I am travelling home and I am happy to sleep in my own bed.

The day went well so far, my nutrition was much better and I think 8 instead of 12 km of running is also okay when I tell you that I was on my feet the whole day.

So I think a little-wobbly 100 % is fair, ;-).

I will be back tomorrow,

Juli

7 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Hope you had a great trip home Juli! It's great to hear that your nutrition is going well.

Meredith said...

Hope your trip went well, welcome home Juli!

Anonymous said...

you are a travelin' girl! Man! do you ever get to stay home? Glad you're home! Home is a good place...

Anonymous said...

I was hoping that little squirrel would motivate someone! Talk about determination! Hope you have a great day!

juli gets happy said...

Hey Mike,

I had a greta trip home, took even a nap in the plane.
I am very happy that my nutrition went better. Now I just have to find a way to manage it on like this.

juli gets happy said...

Thank you Meredith, it is great to be back.

juli gets happy said...

Yes, Shari, home is actually the best place, especially when you travel a lot.

The squirrel is a bit like my nature...jumping around all the time.
Have a great evening.