Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Off the Couch... Day 2

I am on an urgent business-trip again, unplanned, and need to sleep over in a hotel.




I ran approx. 11 km, an hour and forgot -because everything went so fast today- my Nike-wristband at home. I couldn't log my kilometers/miles today due to the forgotten wristband. The hotel has a pool in which I swam today and decided to switch today's training for tomorrow's training.




I am happy that I could manage my training today but my nutrition was not perfect, lots to improve, I am a "metting-snackie-bagel-victim", ;-)




I will be back tomorrow,




Juli










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli! I think you did very well today! Just keep goin'!

Anonymous said...

Julie,
You are an inspiration. You go with the flow and work it all out for yourself. Good that you got your workout in and managed to eat right.

KaliLilla.com said...

That's a long run - awesome!

Oh, I hate when I forget my wristband! lol.

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Thanks for stopping over and for the encouragement.

M!ssPr!ssy said...

pps: here is my blog link, ~me

http://betterinmybetter.blogspot.com/

Otter Christy said...

Wow! You're doing great. I'm a big fan of bagels, too. :)

DeDe said...

Staying on track while traveling is indeed a challenge, but as you've proven it CAN be done! I always feel supremely victorious when I'm able to maintain my fitness and something close to good nutrition when I'm away from home and my comfy little routine.

Good job!

Marbella said...

Hey JULI,
I knew that something like forgetting your wristband happened, cause am getting closer to you for some reason. I thought to myself that WOW! where is Juli. Take care. We miss you when you´re gone.
(Do you watch the Formula 1 car races? They´re in Germany this weekend!)
Hugs,
Lynda

Michael said...

Juli, great work hun! You are doing a good job.