Wednesday, 02 July 2008

"Warm Up" Mission day 02 of 14

A long day at the office, far too long and not well planned. I ran from meeting to meeting but was lucky enough to get some cardio-training in.



From next week's Wednesday on I could luckily manage to change my daily schedule so much that nobody can "overbook" my days anymore...at least not without my permission.



Furthermore I have to finish urgently my tax-declaration, I am a world-class procrastinator...



Below are the results of today:



"Warm Up" Mission day 2 of 14

Attitude Ok, focused on positivity 10

Nutrition Ok 10

Exercise cardio Run (ca. 8 km) 10

Exercise TT strength TT Not planned 10

Exercise HIIT Not planned10

Exercise Extra Not planned 10

Business project S 0 0

Business project HP 30 10

Business project B 0 0

Habit 9 glasses of water 10

80 of 100 = 80 %

Accumulated 90 %



I thought about Dougal's comment about hope; hope as a motivator, catalyst, trigger for that what one wants to achieve.

He is right, it is hope and in the meantime love, passion, compassion for myself. And faith. I believe that I will will aim my goals. Especially my main goal, I want to feel well again, feel fantastic in my skin. But what makes me so certain? Is it naive? Am I just arrogant? Or is it something magic which gives me the warm feeling of security?



Lazarus, a cognitive emotion theorist, defines happiness as that emotion which results from "making reasonable progress towards the realization of a goal" . Therefore every baby-step towards my goals make me happy and make me feel a bit better.



But what is hope? Hope is not and emotion like happiness, difficult to define but very much needed. It has a kind on an uncertain outcome and it can show personal (moral) values.

For sure, I hope but with every baby-step the uncertainty of the outcome of my hope fades off, it becomes more clear that I can reach my goals...faith...and of course love. Love for what I do and feel and for the people in my life who can already feel a small change.



Sorry for being so philosophical deep at night,



sweet dreams,



I will be back tomorrow,

Love,



Juli

2 comments:

Daniel GP said...

Juli,

First time posting on your blog, but I read your entries and I think I can relate to you in a lot of ways, when it comes to self confidence.

Im glad you bought the Nike+ Sportsband, ill be keeping my eye on you throughout the challenge and cheering you on. :)

You can do it!

juli gets happy said...

Great, Daniel, thank you for your post as well.

I will cheer for you as well.

You can do it, too!

Juli