Thursday, 17 July 2008

Off the couch... Day 3

"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat."


Tonight I am posting shorter than normally:


My flight was 3 hours too late and I came home 00.20 h at night knowing that my 16-km-run was still on my daily list. I jumped into my sneakers and hit the roads but it started to rain, I was too tired to run 16 km, only 11.4 km. I think it is better than nothing but I have to improve my planning.


Sorry for not visiting all your blogs I will do that tomorrow morning, now I am too tired.


I will be back tomorrow,


Juli



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juli,
You are so diligent. DOn't be too hard on yourself. You are doing awesome. Keep going.

KaliLilla.com said...

I giggled when I read your post because I think 11.4km is amazing! Especially after flying! You are super woman. :)

Michael said...

Juli, you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Juli--I agree with Lilla! You did great in spite of it all!

juli gets happy said...

Thank you Larrym I try to give my best, I simply have to.

juli gets happy said...

Thank you, Lilla,

super woman...can you please repeat it into this micrphone,;-)

juli gets happy said...

Thank you to you as well Miachael, I appreciate your cheering on a lot!

juli gets happy said...

Thank you Shari, I want to give my best every day.