Sunday, 27 July 2008

Off the Couch...Day 13

Hello to all of you,


It is very late here already and I need to get up very early tomorrow.

Sorry for not visiting all blogs tonight, will do so tomorrow,
but I want to say thank you for your very supportive emails and comments. I just love them, :-).

My eating-habits were bad today (twice ice-cream) and it was far too hot to do my strength-training/weight-training, According to my plan and accountability I managed 80 % today, I will do better tomorrow.

There are still 54 km (33 miles) to run NIKE-+ FAT to PHAT IV-Challenge...

I will be back tomorrow,

Juli

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Juli-congratulations for moving into the #1 spot...I have a sense that ice cream will not make a dent in your figure, given the mileage that you are racking up. Good luck tomorrow!

KaliLilla.com said...

You deserve a treat or two! Hope you enjoyed it guilt free. :)

Anonymous said...

Juli.
You ARE running wild! I hope you enjoyed the ice cream as a reward. You certainly deserve it.

Jeremy said...

as long as the ice-cream was not consumed by some exorbitant amount, you'll be fine. Even if the above were untrue, it wouldn't make a difference: you're stacking up that mileage !

I don't know how you do it. But keep it up, you're doing great!

Best,

--Jay

Michael said...

You are my running shredder :-) Amazing the miles you rack up!

Debbie said...

Run Juli Run. We'll all be here when you get back!

Are you still off coffee?

Marbella said...

You are really smoking them in the challenge. Bet that Petwhoever doesn´t know what happened...loved what you wrote in Dougals blog about your life. So good to know a little more about you. And did I say that am so proud of you for running like that gazelle you have on your blog. The lion won´t catch you!
Lynda