Thursday, 03 July 2008

Warm Up Mission Day 03 of 14

My working day was hectic and packed but I am happy with the results except for the business-projects results. I had too many meetings today, next week will be a bit better.



"Warm Up" Mission day 3 of 14



Attitude Ok, focused on positivity 10

Nutrition Ok (had 2 mangoes & no chocolate!) 10

Exercise cardio Run twice10

Exercise TT strength 10

Exercise HIIT 30 mins 10

Exercise Extra Not planned 10

Business project S 0

Business project HP 30 10

Business project B 0 0

Habit 11 glasses of water 10



80 of 100 = 80 %

Accumulated 260 0f 300 = 86, 66 %



I am very tired,



will be back tomorrow.



Juli

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli-saw your comment on Adam's blog...so glad that you have officially joined up, we're so glad that you are here!!!

dougal said...

Juli, I love your day 2 post. I love people who THINK..and you are one of those. You are absolutely right HOPE turns into something more tangible when you start your daily steps...but when things get tough HOPE is still there for you to fall back on and to remind you of WHY you first started something.

Never apologise for being philosophical. Never.

BIG HUGS to you too.

Michael said...

Hi Juli, nice posts. I enjy your blog. You are a thinker I see :-) My kind of woman.

juli gets happy said...

Hey Meredith,

yes, thank you, I am also very happy to be in the group! Yu are doing so great with your running! Just go on like this!

Respect, ;-),
Juli

juli gets happy said...

Dougal, thank you for the compliment, yes, you are so right and wise, all comes down t the daily steps and habits. I have lots to do and to consider, still a very long way for me but I am happy that I made the first steps.
Maar ek is nog 'n bietje deurmekaar, ;-).

Big hugs back

juli gets happy said...

Michael, thank you for the compliment, I am a daily visitor of your blog and love your posts a lot...I learned a lot and your personal journey is very inspiring.

Great to know someone like you.