Wednesday, 09 July 2008

Wake Up Mission Day 09 of 14 (NOW with NEW Shredder + Logo!)

Hello everyone,

I am on a business-trip in Denmark and feel a bit drained, it is already night here and I just want to go to bed.

I got my runs and strength training into my daily schedule (3 km tempo run & 10 km steady state) but my nutrition was bad today.

All in all : 80 % as no extra business-projects were planned or possible.

Good night,

I will be back tomorrow.


P.S.: Lilla, I like the Shredder+ - Logo a lot and think it looks really cool on my page, it is actually the one for which I voted as well, thank you so much!!!

4 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

You're welcome Juli! It looks really good against your background. :)

Michael said...

Juli, nice job getting your workouts in while on a business trip. Way to go girl!

Mike Groom said...

Training and nutrition can be very tricky while away. Great job on getting it done though!

Anonymous said...

Juli,
Business trips are so unpredicable in terms of your schedule and can easily derail your plans. So good for you for making it work.