Monday, 07 July 2008

Wake Up Mission Day 07 of 14

The first week is over and I am feeling much better already.

I managed to get approx. 75 km of running into this week which means that my mileage has to be increased very little to fulfill one of my goals (will be revealed tomorrow). I have to focus on my weight-training and on my time-management.

Attitude Ok, read again in the book Mel gave me 10
Nutrition Ok 10
Exercise cardio Run twice (one snail-run, 3,5 km speed run)10
Exercise TT strength (C) 10
Exercise HIIT not planned10
Exercise Extra 12 km bicycle 10
Business project S 90 10
Business project HP 30 10
Business project B 0 0
Habit 14 glasses of water 90 of 100 = 90 %

It is so much fun to be here, thank you for all your support, I appreciate it a lot and it pushes me further and further,

I will be back tomorrow,

Juli

Here is something funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4MgoTFkSdc

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli,
Great effort today. I like your attitude. Keep at it.

KaliLilla.com said...

Awesome mileage for the week! Can't wait to hear about your goal.

Cute video. He needs a Nike+.

Mike Groom said...

You are certainly doing the kms in this running challenge. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli, looking good! stay focused. you are putting the mileage in for sure!

DeDe said...

Your mileage is awesome, Juli! Thanks for the constant inspiration. :-)

juli gets happy said...

Larry, thank you for visiting my site, attitude is what I am working at, ;-).

Lilla, I will publish my plans on Wednesday, my day was to hectic to put everything "on paper"; thank you for your continuous support. I appreciate it a lot.

Dede, you are doing so well. I must confess: I am a bit proud to be an inspiration. Thank you, :-)

Michael said...

Julie, great mileagte this week.