Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Off The Couch...Day 15

A long day is over, I managed to run at night, got my strength-training in and am not very happy with my viual accountabilty. I MUST change this as soon as possible and will make a plan...

For today my accountability-percentage is 85 %, i will improve it...

I logged into the NIKE+-challenge 272 kilometers, still 28 kilometers (= 17 miles), two days are left...so better I go to bed now to be rested for tomorrow,

I will be back tomorrow and

run hard,

Juli

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing.

Meredith said...

Go get em' Juli...your our running super star!

Meredith said...

Also...how is your brother in law doing? I think that I read that he was having surgery this week?

Adam Waters said...

You are a machine Juli! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

Run Juli Run! Log those miles!