Saturday, 26 July 2008

Off The Couch..Day 12, Riding on a wave...

Hello to all of you,

it was such a long day and we were invited tonight, a very nice evening but now I am just tired.

Since Adam Waters mentioned me in his blog http://rtpblog2.wordpress.com/2008/07/24/day-624-juli-is-running-wild/ I have the feeling "to ride a mega-wave". People compliment me for my energy, drive, attitude, looks.

It is really true, success breeds success, positive things have a positive effect, positive feedback is a highly motivating factor.

Furthermore I am very proud of Adam's second comment in his famous blog by speaking directly to me (check it out here:http://rtpblog2.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/day-625-no1-in-japan/#comment-3297), even before he spoke about his own MEGA-milestones:
Adam is now a member of YouTube Partner Program and (!) his RTP Channel is No. 1 in Japan. Congratulations Adam!

Tomorrow I will carry on with my article about training-motivation, can't wait to post it here.

My day went very much according to my plan: 100 % is today's label!

I logged some more kilometers into the Nike+-Shredder Challenge (From FAT to PHAT IV)which I will (!) finish with 300 + kilometers: There are still 69 kilometers (42 miles) left.

I will be back tomorrow,

Juli

1 comment:

KaliLilla.com said...

100% - Woohoo! You are riding a winning wave!

So, will you be running while on holiday? Or winning the challenge in two weeks? I'm sure you could. ;D