Thursday, 10 July 2008

Wake Up Mission Day 10 of 14

Hey everybody,

I am back and tired, it is late at night and my day was far too hectic.

Due to my private life, work and sport I am completely worn out now and only want to go to bed.

My nutrition was better today than yesterday, I fulfilled my daily plan 80 %, ran and git the TT B in. (= 80 % as I didn't work on my planned private program and my attitude could have been much better)

Good night,

I will be back tomorrow.

"Ask yourself: 'Can I give more?'. The answer is usually: 'Yes'."

-Paul Tergat, Kenyan professional marathoner

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too hard on yourself Juli. We all have those days. You also need proper rest to recuperate and reenergize. Enjoy a good nights rest and dive in tomorrow. You'll have a refreshed perspective on things.

Michael said...

Relax, Juli. You've been consistent and you are doing great, so don't beat on yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wild Juli! How's it goin? What the two guys have to say is so true! Rest, and love yourself!

Otter Christy said...

Sleep is an important part of good health. That shredder badge looks good on your blog. You're doing awesome!

juli gets happy said...

Thank you, Christy, Shari, Larry and Michael for your caring and supportive comments; I slept today a lot, :-D.

Jeremy said...

Hi Juli,

thanks so much for the encouragement!

Also, I really appreciate the comment you left a couple of days ago. Your idea about keeping track of my mileage by hand was great. I've been doing it for the past week and it's worked out real well.

Hopefully though, I'll be able to pick up one of those cool nike wristbands. It would make life so much easier !

Keep up the great work,

Best,

--Jay